[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060417

xavier.gnata@free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Tue Apr 18 14:13:02 CDT 2006

Hi,

xawtv works well with this snapshot.
Minor issue : xawtv says that the standard is "???". I can set the standard to
"secam-L" (I'm a franch user...) and it still works but it looks like there is
something wrong in the standard "auto-selection" performed (but it is a minor
issue because it jusst works :)).
Sound is ok but I can not adjust the volume using xawtv menus.

Xavier