[pvrusb2] My First Post

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Tue Aug 22 15:53:08 CDT 2006

> Unfortunately I can't control what the MythTV developers say is
> "supported" or "not supported".  That's their choice.  A while back (I
> think a year ago) a MythTV developer had contacted me about the health of
> this driver when used by MythTV.

I'll go ahead and update the HOWTO to reflect that the PVR USB2 should
be supported at this point.  I was the one that contacted you, and Isaac
sent me back my USB2 that I'd loaned him.

I'm assuming that once 2.6.18 rolls around (based on what I read here
about the API) that the USB2 driver will be fully integrated and will be
distributed in the kernel, correct?