[pvrusb2] mythtv: Failed to open the card

roger roger at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 20 03:11:17 CST 2006

A tip.  Make sure the name you give the card you're referencing with the
Channel Database is "exact" (case sensitive).

It took me forever to figure this out.  It's been awhile since I've
looked at mythsetup, but I thought the gui provided the names already
entered instead of retyping names over again.

I can't remember what I did to influence my problem, but I'm sure I
posted the issue amongst the other 5 million posts on this list!  (In
other words, I your search will probably be unfruitful for my specific
issue.)

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html