[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20061227

G Mc.Pherson gamcpherson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 07:48:35 CST 2006

Hi Folks,

Mike Isely wrote:
> This new driver implements FM radio support.  Credit goes to Pantelis
> Koukousoulas for implementing the key features needed to make this work
> (and for kicking me enough to make me clean it up the rest of the
> way...).

Thank you, Pantelis and Mike for implementing this feature. I've just
begun testing the 20061227 driver and it seems to be working very well
on the 29xxx chipset.

I do have one question though. Is there any way to record the radio
stream as an mp3? There are a few radio shows that I'd like to record
and then transfer to my ipod for listening at work.

Gord