[pvrusb2] Different Device ID

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Feb 11 14:50:58 CST 2006

Are you **sure** you have the __PVR__ version of the device?  The pvrusb2
web page at the top has a link to the Hauppauge web page that describes
the supported device.  On that page there is a picture.  It's a squarish
black flat box that is the device we're talking about here.  Does it match
what you have?

   -Mike