[pvrusb2] IR Question?

Miephos miephos at h3c.de
Tue Jan 24 13:32:57 CST 2006

Hi Jeff,
thanks for your hint. I did what you say.

things that I did:
PC-MIEPHOS: # modprobe lirc_i2c
PC-MIEPHOS: # rclirc start
Starting lircd (/dev/lirc)                                           done

PC-MIEPHOS: # irrecord test.lirc
Please send the finished config files to <lirc at bartelmus.de> so that I
can make them available to others. Don't forget to put all information
that you can get about the remote control in the header of the file.

Press RETURN to continue.

Hold down an arbitrary button.
can't continue

I see the dots then I press a button, but what is wrong "gap not found"
What must I do next??

Thanks for your help. I hope, I will get to get the IR to work with your help.

~miephos