[pvrusb2] back-end application

Aaron Newcomb anewcomb2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 07:59:16 CST 2006

Abe,

My only other suggestion is to make sure you run the mythfilldatabase
command manually first to pull the listings into the database. If that
doesn't fix it you might want to try checking the mythtv forums or try
going to www.qunu.com. I am sure they have some mythtv experts there
from time to time.

Thanks,
Aaron Newcomb