[pvrusb2] Segmentation fault when unloading module

William Crowell bill at crowellsystems.com
Mon Oct 2 09:41:00 CDT 2006

Mike et al,

There are a lot of changes in the V4L in 2.6.18 starting with git6 and as late
as git16. The stock msp3400 has been affected as well.

I submitted a set of bug reports to kernel.org and I made modifications to
several drivers in 2.6.18-git14. The official fixes were in git16.

There is a shift in the PCI layer with additional exported symbols to identify
various PCI issues.

We do all of this work, just to watch TV.

Cheers,

Bill

--
William G. Crowell, VP & CTO