[pvrusb2] pvrusb2 Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

David Gatwood dgatwood at mac.com
Fri May 4 20:37:41 CDT 2007

On Friday, May 04, 2007, <salmenara at bcp.com.pe> wrote:

>> The model with the external IR blaster has an entirely different
>> IR receiver.  So the "virtualized" IR receiver isn't going to work
>> in it.
>
>I have the new 24xxx tuner. The module for the IR external receiver is either mceusb2 or mceusb.
>
>I bought mine back on December and I configured it as mceusb2.

Thanks.  For anybody else reading this, that would be under
"USB Devices", named "Windows Media Center Remotes (new
version, Philips et al)".

This would be a good thing to put in the pvrusb2 FAQ, as that's not
particularly obvious.  I've added a note to that effect on the mythtv
pvrusb2 page, since that's a Wiki.

David