[pvrusb2] driver status / update

Bjorn Danielsson pvr-usb2 at dax.nu
Wed Jan 14 12:10:15 CST 2009

Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:
>[...]
> Hmm, audio isn't working.  I just also tried a 29xxx (with
> saa7115+msp3400) and audio is OK there, so there's still something else
> apparently broken involving the pvrusb2 driver and cx25840.  However
> this whole thing still is an improvement over what's there now so I'm
> posting the pull request anyway.  I will do more digging on the audio
> problem tonight.

I tried your linuxtv.org snapshot on my 24xxx. No audio as you said,
and I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I noticed that the
value of

/sys/class/pvrusb2/*/ctl_audio_modes_present/cur_val

was "Mono" when it should have been "Stereo".

(this was on top of a 2.6.27.9 kernel)

--
Bjorn Danielsson  <pvr-usb2 at dax.nu>