[pvrusb2] Poor analog picture on HVR-1950 after upgrade to 2.6.28 kernel

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Mon Jun 8 16:53:01 CDT 2009

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Roger wrote:

> I'm guessing from what you are saying, Mike already knows the problem,
> and if he had time, he'd probably be able to fix this puppy right
> up. :-/

This has been a key issue for me right now.  I'm sorry I've been so
silent lately.  I have another unrelated hobby and it's been demanding
excessive amounts of time from me right now (not my choice, long story).
I was hoping yesterday to catch up on pvrusb2 again but then another
family event took center stage (the kind where if I stayed out I'd be in
the proverbial doghouse...).

Rest assured I have all the e-mail here; nothing is dropped.  I will
try to catch up again with everything Tuesday or Wednesday night.