[pvrusb2] Poor analog picture on HVR-1950 after upgrade to 2.6.28 kernel

Roger rogerx at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jun 8 18:42:55 CDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 16:53 -0500, Mike Isely wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Roger wrote:
>

> > I'm guessing from what you are saying, Mike already knows the problem,
> > and if he had time, he'd probably be able to fix this puppy right
> > up. :-/
>
> This has been a key issue for me right now.  I'm sorry I've been so
> silent lately.  I have another unrelated hobby and it's been demanding
> excessive amounts of time from me right now (not my choice, long story).
> I was hoping yesterday to catch up on pvrusb2 again but then another
> family event took center stage (the kind where if I stayed out I'd be in
> the proverbial doghouse...).
>
> Rest assured I have all the e-mail here; nothing is dropped.  I will
> try to catch up again with everything Tuesday or Wednesday night.

No sweat Mike.  We know yer good.

I'm thinking of taking a break this week too, so I might fall silent for
a good several days too as well.  Be a first since I've been here to
enjoy this "once in a blue moon" Arctic summer!

Issues sometimes work themselves out too over a little time away. ;-)

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org