[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 - bad video quality

stan schultz sschultz.or at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:03:40 CDT 2009

Yes I was using the NTSC-M.  I am in Oregon and recieve my cable service
from Wave Broadband (aka wbcable.com).  I have tried using Mythtv and got
the same results.  I haven't tried just trying over the air, but that may be
worth trying even though we don't have the best over the air signal.  Of
course, as I got good reception using Windows and Cable I don't expect an
improvment changing to Linux and over the air.

Stan