[pvrusb2] HVR-1950 setup with MythTV

Roger rogerx at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu May 28 23:04:13 CDT 2009

Does anybody have any insite concerning HVR-1950's setup with MythTV?

I just left most of the mythtv-settings (concerning the ATSC tuner) at
the defaults other then those specified below?

= Analog Tuner=
Capture Card
  "IVTV-MPEG2 encoder card" (Same as PVRUSB2 -- no brainer here)

= ATSC Tuner =
Capture Card
  "DVB DTV Capture Card (v3)"
    DiSEqC > Switch
      Signal = "Tone"
  Recording Options:
    Check "Open DVB card on demand"
    Uncheck "Use DVB card for active EIT scan"

The settings I'm concerned about are the ATSC tuner settings within
mythtv-setup.  There are some really wicked numerals for which I can't
possibly comprehend, as such, left them at defaults!

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org