[pvrusb2] AVC-3610 Support??

Bjorn de la Cour bjmagic83 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 06:55:47 CDT 2010

I forget the camera at work. But I thought I would just list some chip markings.

Tuners 2x:
Philips
FM136/F H-3
SV21 0534

One of the Tuners doesn't have the FM RF connector.

mpeg Encoders? 2x:

Conexant
MPEG II A/V Encoder
CX23416-12

Others:

Conexant
CX25840-23

CY7C68013-
100DC 0519
I think it's a Cypress Chip from the logo.

There are other chips But I think they are related to the IR functions. By the way I did some damage to your future testing unit while opening the case. Whatever happened to good old fashion screws?