[pvrusb2] HVR1900 noisy video

Martin MAURER martinmaurer at gmx.at
Sat Jan 22 07:56:02 CST 2011

Hi,

Investigating a little further I found that it sometimes gets better
when I call "/usr/bin/scan at-official" (doing an dvb scan).
For some reason the analog video is then perfectly fine. I will check if
it remains fine, but first tests show that it does.

Anyways, adding this to my startup script didn't help for some strange
reason (and yes, I checked that is executed correctly)

regards,
Martin

PS: the reply may hit the site before the official mail, as the officla
one awaits moderator approval - size problem)