[pvrusb2] Pops/Breaks on radio0 device

JE Geiger james.e.geiger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:04:41 CST 2012

Also, on mplayer check priority of the mplayer playback process.  I was
using a netbook with a USB distro of Knoppix linux this weekend and had to
renice gnome-mplayer which forks mplayer to raise the playback task's
priority.   When using media from a wireless server, had to use a larger
cache to get the dropouts/pops to stop.   YMMV.