[pvrusb2] Re%3A%20%5Bpvrusb2%5D%20No%20data%20from%20HVR-1900%20encoder&In-Reply-To=%3C1308471515.2019.6.camel%40tyst%3E

Jan Brouwer jan at brewsky.nl
Sat Jul 13 07:18:30 CDT 2013

I think my problem is a bit different than what you are describing.
Rebooting the PC has always been enough to get it going again.
In some cases restarting mythbackend solved the problem, but recently I'm
getting the best results reloading the pvrusb2 module( modprobe -r pvrusb2
/ modprobe pvrusb2 ).
Op 13 jul. 2013 09:32 schreef "Jan Ceuleers" <jan.ceuleers at computer.org>
het volgende: